Friday, February 27, 2009

YAY!!! todae my birthday!!! things that happened today!!!
Woke up at 6.15am..
ate breakfast untill 6.30am
bath till 6.35am
changed to 6.40am
then stomach suddenly veri pain, so said HI! to toilet... till 6.50am
6.55am pack my bag
7am went down to bus stop to wait for taxi... as i was goin to be late...
then went down to waiit
i was waitiing happily when one cchms guy stood about 10m in front of me
and snatch my taxi
then the taxi stopp in front of me and the cchms guy asked me to come in.
i went in and found out the guy was....
MY NCC MASTER SERGENT!!! YAY!!! He brought me to sch..
told him my bdae today and he treated me to taxi as my bdae present!!
That was my 1st bdae present!! (NOW THEN FOUND OUT HE LIVE NEAR ME!)
went straight to the parade oval.. and Chris shouted for me and saw him with JANE AND
YUN RONG.. then chat for a while... and went to OVAL tgt..
the blah blah blah.. and went bac to class... and lit teacher came to watse time with us!!
then PE after that... run 3 rounds... and plyed netball... Sianzz .. lost to yun bin...
shuldnt let hiim...
recess went to pia b-ball...
gt kik out of court.
and went canteen to fill my hungry teck hwee...
AND ZHEN YU GAVE ME A GREEN TEA AS BDAE PRESENT!!
MY SECOND IN THE DAE!!!
flew bac to class and waste time .... as all the teachers went to course...
in class plyed games with zorosion.. rawr...ME... guai lan kia... xiao hai.. chris... and liu and tallie..
that time my face pain leh...
then sch ended.. had to pawn NCC as my friends and parents wented bring me out to eat..
went to chirs huse 1st as he was goin kovan.. so went his house then went kovan..
went thr to meet TERRY.. to eat.. ate at KFC... nice.... and chris came to join us...
and plyed... went home after that... and prepared to go out liao....
after parents came home .. changed and went to hougang.. to buy shoes for dad and
buy clothes for me as my third bdae present!!
went to compass point to eat swensens!!! dad work at swensens so hav discount!! 30%!!
queued for veri long as it was fridae... finally 7.50 then settled down... ordered many food and
ate many things!! veri fulll !.. opps forgt take pictures...
then proceed home after that..
bro still owe me a present.. he say 50 dollar below... what to buy neh.....
Todae was a fun and special dae!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!
14 LOH....!!!
SPECIAL THANKS TO : CHRIS, MARVIN, KENNY, YUN BIN, JANE, WEI LIANG, LIU TIAN, VICKI, TERRY ,MUM, DAD, BRO, JING WEN,YAN LING,SINGTEL, SWENSENS,MASTER SERGENT, RECOIL, ZHI JIE !!! THANKS EVRYONE!! HAD A WONDERFUL DAY TODAY!! ;) (IF I MISS OUT UR NAME, TELL ME!!)

No comments: