Monday, March 16, 2009

HAHAHA>>><<<>E-hub with classmates to watch RACE TO WITCH MOUNTAIN. YAY! Btw THE ROCK is reali damn COOL and reali ROCKS... and SHUAI..
They gathered at Pasir-Ris MRT station and headed to E-hub.I told them i will go E-hub straight so told them not to wait for the important me... then chris called me and the others too and they said they haven reach E-hub ... when they are thr liao and pia-ing arcade.. And no one told me... so i stomped thr and shouted at them for 5 secs... lols... and we went to buy tickets... Then one of my clasmates go buy the tickets and paid with $50!! YAY!! someone treated US movie!! YAY!! but still nid buy bac..... anyway the tickets is $6 each so.... gave the $$$$$ and bought popcorn.. and go inside as the movie is gonna start .. one thing I like bout CATHAY is that their theatre have couple seats .. CÖÖL~!! and me and K3****Y went to sit tgt,,, ( COZ we half-half the popcorn... so we share share lor),....(pls don turn) and so shoik lor! I asked the guys to come but they don wan... EEeeeee..... nvm.... I lied down watching the whole movie!!! so comfortable!! after movie went to pia arcade for a whiile.. pia b-ball & car... WOOAAAA!!! so fun. then went to eat MAC!! and took 89 change 62 home... reached home bout 4pm and waited for wei lun call... coz he say want ply b-ball... so wait for him till 6PM.. and he pangseh me!!! W-T-H*EE.... and nvr call me.... let me wait lik an idoit,,,, so ply with TECK HWEEE... for 45mins and went home ...
Btw . . . THANKS TERRY DAD FOR THE ADVICE ON RUNNING AND BREATHING!! IT IS REALY GOOD AND USEFULL!! THANK YOU!

No comments: