Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hi! today is CNY EVE's EVE which is a saturday. CNY COMIN!! Veri busy buying things and keeping things coz house veri meesyyy.... Finally money comin to my pocket.. YAY!! $$$$$$$$ haha $$$$$$$$$$$$$ This afternoon played b-ball with terry and gang .. called thiru and jia wei .. thiru said he will come but will be late.. Jia wei ask me go fly kite... TnT Terry cam my house 1st.. then sth happened .. he nearly cried? LOL? i nearly died? LOLLOL??? lucky im still living and typing.... Went to his house thr to ply and hav lunch. His female cousin came.. (O.O) ply with them and Sherman's frenz.. Then when i was abut to go home... Thiru and Jia Wei camE!! YaY!!! finally... Jia wei didnt let me fly kite.. YAY!!! Stay for an other 1/2 hour.. While we were slam dunking,,,,, Sherman was stung by a bee... A REAL BEE!!! The sting was still on his neck... OMG!! Terry pull out the sting.. then we found the bee and smashed it... smashed till the organs, blood and liquid came out.. DAMN THE BEE ....... luckily the bee is not poisonous.... PHEW.... but the wound was swollen.. He is ok le .... btw Sherman's b-ball getting mor pro ... Then badded bb and went home with jia wei and thiru.. they came my house to wait for me as i was goin to Rivervale Plaza to find my mum and hlp her buy things.. So they waited for me to bath and makeup... TOOK about 345680 hours... then took 87 with Jia Wei... hav dinner with mum thr and buy things oso.... took a TaXI HOME.. hehe mum treat.. YAY!!! came home and plyed majjooong with bro... and blogged. GO watch P*R* le... byesssss


I mean educational films... BYESSS hehe hehe :P

No comments: