Saturday, January 17, 2009

Todae plyed b-ball with Terry, Sheman and his "female'' cousin, Marcus. Played lik mad .. Pushing.. fighting.. scatching.. snatching.. !@#$% flying around was a MUST . AND WE SAW CHIN KEONG'S BROTHER THR!!! His shooting was so ****ing accurate ... 10 balls at least 9 were in. PRO indeed. OH YA!! I had lunch with TErry. He called MZ yin Too.. He said that his sry that he cant go to her bdae celebration and BLAH BLAH BLAH.... And i injured TommY!!!! (My right hand 4th finger) sianzzz PAIN LIK ****, AND **** AND ****!!! I tink i sprained it .. Sianzz again... Went home after injuring him. BTW, i saw MING XING and i shouted for her BUT she TAO me ... TnT .. nvm... I told my dad about TommY.. He hlped me rubbed it for a while then put some Wine on it.. ''Smelled lik HONG KONG FEET'' ! OKAY THE END ! will end here for todae... tmr then post BYE....

LALALA~~~!!~~~@#$%^&

No comments: