Monday, January 26, 2009

THE REPORT OF THE HUMANS #1

Happy CNY to all HUMANS. I've been ordered to celebrate this day on Earth, so I came down to Earth to celebrate this day with the Wong family. They all were very happy and excited about this day. And everyone was wearing RED shirt and the decorations in the house were all RED. Is this neccessary in the CNY human world? I'm not sure either. The relatives of the Wong family came to his house and said something to the them. after that, Mrs Wong will giv one red packet to the unmarried ones. I got it from one of the Wongs and inside it contains some red papers and purple papers. I kept it even though I don't know whats that for. The humans ate many things and played throwing-tiles-on-a-table and cards with money. Is that really fun? I don't know. I ate many things too. They played untill 9.30pm and went out. They took 2 oranges on the way out. I am returning too. This report is for James Virgram ahmand bin latiff haru jun kai son of rumanhaka sulamatra afula tial. SIR (BOB).


REPORT AND KEYED BY:YEOS FAMLAMSDI IODJAOKD BIN SKDJLEFK LJKSDAOPIEOPF(HI).

No comments: